Go Gambia: Ambassadors revealed for 3rd Study Tour
“I’m excited to get my teeth into it and learn more about mental health in different cultures.” – Justine, Nurse at Lea Court Independent Hospital
The successes of our mental health study tours in the Gambia continue as we prepare for tour number three.
The next 5 lucky ambassadors to embark on a trip of a lifetime are:
- Jemma Hargreaves: Nurse, Millbrook Independent Hospital
- Justine Millington: Nurse, Lea Court
- Janette Smith: Support Worker, Marsh House Lane, Darwin
- Sharon Rourke: Support Worker, Barn Hey Green- West Derby Liverpool
- Darren Forshaw: Support Worker, Penny Lane Haydock
The Ambassadors will land in the Gambia on Saturday 29th March 2014, accompanied by Tour Leads Peter Waller Flynn, AFG’s Director of People and Communications and Salifu Manneh, Mobee Gambia Director.
You can follow all the adventures from the Study Tour on the Latest News page of our website.