A creative service
At Alternative Futures Group we provide a creative service, enabling the people we support to have choice, control and independence; playing a full and active role in the communities in which they live in. From day one, we build in as much choice and control into people’s lives as possible and have developed various models and ways of working to promote this.
Find out more about how we can help support individuals living with:
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health needs
- Physical disabilities
- Complex care needs
- Substance misuse issues
Our support services have one shared aim: to deliver life-enriching person centred support which promotes independence, choice and control; giving the people we support the opportunities they need to fulfil their potential.
How we help
What happens when I request support from AFG?
- We would like to know about your needs, wishes and aspirations so we can support you to live a fulfilled live.
- Our friendly team are here to talk to you about what you need, so please phone us or send an email.
- We’ll then get a local Area Manager to get in touch with you and discuss how we can help you.
- Then we’ll meet with you in person, talk through all your questions and create a package of support that you are happy with which is tailored to your needs and goals.
- Next, we’ll agree on the support you want, the hours and how much it will cost. You can bring your family, friends and anyone else important to you to that meeting as well if you wish to.
- We can have more meetings if you would like so that we know you are happy with everything as we want you to feel sure that we understand and know you and your needs.
- At that point you’ll be able to decide whether or not you want to choose us to support you. We hope that you do!
- We will then create a person centred plan with you so you and the people important to you so those important to you and your staff team know how you would like to be supported. This will be reviewed regularly so we know we have got this right for you.
- We can then work with you to find or recruit staff that can provide the support you need, in the way that you want it by skills matching.
- Then you can get on with your life – with all the support you need in place.
- And we’ll be there for you after this. We’ll be in touch, talk to you about what’s working well and what’s not, and make sure we change our support when you want us to.
- Contact us to start your journey with Alternative Futures Group.
Today, we successfully support over 1,000 individuals across the North West live the lives they choose.
If you think that we can help support you and your family, then please contact us.