Helping others achieve their aspirations could help you achieve yours.
Welcome, and thank you for considering AFG as an organisation to further your career in the Social Care Sector. We are a major employer in the North West of England with a team of around 2,500 people. We operate as a large and professional charity and are recognised as being at the forefront of best practice in our area.
- Passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of our Service Users
- Committed to supporting people to take control of their lives and achieve their dreams & aspirations
- Accredited to facilitate NVQ qualifications and promote continuous development
- Dedicated to Person Centred Practice
- Passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of our Service User group
- A positive & supportive individual
- Enthusiastic & pro-active
- Honest & reliable
- A people person & team player
Could you be the next person to join our dedicated team?
Casual Support Worker jobs
Contingency Recruitment Hub
- Are you interested in working on a casual basis?
- Do you want to make a difference in your community and to the lives of people with learning disabilities and mental health needs?
- Are you available at short notice to cover periods of annual leave, sickness and job moves?
If the answer is yes … we are interested in you
We’re recruiting Casual Support Workers across the North West to provide a person – centred approach in supporting people with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs across our supported living services. Independence, choice, and control are key aspects of the support we offer and you will be in a position to enable our people to enjoy a fufilling life, participate in the community and develop their abilities as fully as possible.