A “world where people control their own lives”
Alternative Futures Group’s vision is that of a “world where people control their own lives”. It is an inclusive world that is reflected in our people. It is important to us that our workforce is enriched by diversity and we welcome people regardless of :
- Gender reassignment
- Sexual orientation
- Marital status
- Religion or belief
Alternative Futures Group works in accordance with the Equality Act and we do not accept or tolerate any form of unlawful discrimination or harassment. We strive to be an organisation that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work. We show respect and recognise that every individual makes a valuable contribution to making a real and positive difference to the people we support.
We will know how well we are doing by:
- An organisational culture where staff can be confident that people with protected status will be treated fairly and feel free to express their identity.
- Staffing information by protected status
- Recruitment processes that promote equality of opportunity
- Policies and processes that are impact assessed
- Engagement with staff on organisational priorities
- Supervision and appraisal
- Learning and development opportunities
We are proud of our disability Two-Tick status and wish to promote equality of opportunity for all. You can request a copy of our policy by contacting us.
We will measure how successful we are by:
- Our recruitment profile
- Our staff survey results
- EPF Engagement
- Learning & Development targets
- Flexible working opportunities
- A workforce that reflects the communities in which we work and the needs of the people we support.
If you have any questions about Equality and Diversity at AFG or need some support, please get in touch.